Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting Caught Up!

Hi Everyone! :)

Finals are finally over and I've had a nice first week off!  I have slowly been getting caught up on things in the last few days, so expect more posts very soon!

My brother Aaron and I watched a video documentary on the Blair administration yesterday, and it was very interesting.  I will be posting details about this soon, it made a very big impression upon me.

I have also been thinking a lot about what research I would like to do.  I think the research component of this trip will be extremely fun, and a great way to explore our individual interests.  I am very interested in architecture for one thing, and England and specifically Oxford has architecture that is particularly interesting to me.  In addition, i am very interested in the general history of England, as well as it's political structure and history.  I also find the cultural and political divides between England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland to be an intriguing subject.  I am still not sure what my final decision on research will be, but I will be posting more on this in the next few days.

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment